An early morning looking out at The Bay of Banderas, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. A little time to reflect on where the road takes me. I struggle with seeming to juggle a little some days and a lot on others, and not quite getting anything accomplished on any of those days. The Sunday Traveler will be pulling up stakes for a little while, and cutting back a little bit on my other postings to once or twice a week to concentrate on working on photography projects, and do more reading. I might even find time to have a little umbrella drink down by the pool.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White Secret Garden
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Requisite Hawaiian Party
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Seeing in Macro
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Taking In the Waters of Oahu’s West Shore
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Looking Nature in The Eye