Brie Anne Demkiw, in the Weekly Photo Challenge, has asked us to show the forces of nature from our corner of the world; she does make mention of the fast-moving fog in San Francisco, so I thought I’d show an example of that. I’ll warn potential visitors that the day can start with fog, bloom into a warm sunny day, but when the evening fog starts to roll in you’d better have a jacket or sweater at the ready.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White in Flight
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Lake Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Macro in a Mexican Market
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Inside the Cathedral of Guadalajara
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Guadalajara’s Plaza de Liberacion