The field down the road is in constant change, but nothing captures my eye so much as when the bales of hay sit in the field waiting to dry a bit before being loaded onto trucks to be taken away. I took this photo one early morning because I knew the bales would be gone soon, and this would be my only opportunity to take photos for a few days. I am not one to be out of the house of an early morning, but this was a wonderful experience. I might try it again some time.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White Secret Garden
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Requisite Hawaiian Party
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Seeing in Macro
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Taking In the Waters of Oahu’s West Shore
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Looking Nature in The Eye