Photo Rehab 101 for those of us who must always have a camera with us, and at the ready. We see the world in frames of potential photos, almost every scene as an opportunity to make that photo that we see in our mind’s eye. Visit others who are also in rehab, or join in when you are ready to admit you have this joyful disease. Click here to enter rehab.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White Secret Garden
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Requisite Hawaiian Party
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Seeing in Macro
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Taking In the Waters of Oahu’s West Shore
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Looking Nature in The Eye