A peaceful view of the Pacific at Big Sur from the vantage point of Nepenthe. A traveler can sit here for hours lost in meditation. At some point during travel, it becomes absolutely necessary to stop; just stop, and really see what it is you’ve come to see. As I get older, I’ve come to realize that rushing from one place to the next during a trip is not necessarily the point of traveling.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White Secret Garden
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Requisite Hawaiian Party
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Seeing in Macro
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Taking In the Waters of Oahu’s West Shore
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Looking Nature in The Eye