The Sunday Traveler feels trips into San Francisco are a bit of cheating as far as traveling goes; I only have to get on the local rapid transit (BART) and take a quick 30 minute ride to get there. But so be it. The Sunday Traveler is also able to hit two subjects in one, the Weekly Photo Challenge (Express Yourself), and my weekly Traveler series. It’s always a good week when that happens. But I digress. As I headed up Grant Street towards Chinatown, I passed this little scene, asked the young lady if I could snap her photo as she talked; with a nod of her head, she kept right on with her conversation.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White Secret Garden
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Requisite Hawaiian Party
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Seeing in Macro
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Taking In the Waters of Oahu’s West Shore
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Looking Nature in The Eye