Vendors taking a break on the beach in Sayulita, Mexico. Sayulita is a wonderful little village about 25 miles north of Puerto Vallarta. It’s a wonderful place for a laid back Mexican getaway. Great food, and great surfing.
- The Sunday Traveler ~ In The Hood in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Fallen Leaf
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Original San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Nature’s Farewell to Summer
- The Sunday Traveler Snapshots ~ Sunday Mornings Outside the Church