John’s Grill in San Francisco. Sam Spade lunched here often in Dashiell Hammett’s The Maltese Falcon. I thought I might run into him as I went in search of the Ladies Room, walking to the back of the restaurant, and up an old wooden staircase to the lowly lit upstairs dining rooms not in use this day; it is there that you will find a replica of said Maltese Falcon. Old San Francisco at its best.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White Secret Garden
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Requisite Hawaiian Party
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Seeing in Macro
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Taking In the Waters of Oahu’s West Shore
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Looking Nature in The Eye