A spring day walk down a country road. A patch of cacti. Fields of mustard. Water pumping station sounds flowing hard. My feet make crunching sounds atop dried dirt and leaves. My camera click, click, clicks, and I become aware of a little breeze, birds singing somewhere above my head, pine cones at my feet, a train whistles across the field.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White Secret Garden
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Requisite Hawaiian Party
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Seeing in Macro
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Taking In the Waters of Oahu’s West Shore
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Looking Nature in The Eye