Walking down the street this morning in a small Central California town, I spotted this baby Jesus in a window behind bars. Was it a pawn shop? I can’t remember; my thoughts were elsewhere. It seemed ironic to me somehow or another though. I saw this before I knew what today’s challenge was going to be. I’m glad I stopped to snap the photo.
- The Sunday Traveler ~ In The Hood in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Fallen Leaf
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Original San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Nature’s Farewell to Summer
- The Sunday Traveler Snapshots ~ Sunday Mornings Outside the Church