Walking down the street this morning in a small Central California town, I spotted this baby Jesus in a window behind bars. Was it a pawn shop? I can’t remember; my thoughts were elsewhere. It seemed ironic to me somehow or another though. I saw this before I knew what today’s challenge was going to be. I’m glad I stopped to snap the photo.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Alone On the Road
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White on The Road
- The Sunday Traveler~Riding The Rails on The California Zephyr
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ On The Street at Sundown
- The Sunday Traveler~ Afternoon Edition, The Nuns and a Templo in San Miguel de Allende