A little girl skipping down the street in Valladolid, Mexico, in Yucatan. When was the last time you skipped down the street with a smile on your face like this? I think adults should try skipping to bring back a little joy into their lives. Can you skip and not smile? Impossible! Maybe try this at your New Year’s Eve party to start out the year remembering childhood fun, and carry this thought into the new year.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White Secret Garden
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Requisite Hawaiian Party
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Seeing in Macro
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Taking In the Waters of Oahu’s West Shore
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Looking Nature in The Eye