The title of the challenge is misleading, it’s really the hue of me. One thing I’m finding through my photography, and reveling in it, is color. It must have been the dreary school uniforms I had to wear growing up, then the nurse’s whites which I had to wear throughout nursing school (to this day I will not wear white shoes). I’m slowly experimenting in black and white photography, I understand its impact, and the subtle nuance it brings to a photo, but give me color, like this flower pot. In your face blue with a couple of dabs of butter yellow, and a shot of hot pink just for good measure.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White in Flight
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Lake Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Macro in a Mexican Market
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Inside the Cathedral of Guadalajara
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Guadalajara’s Plaza de Liberacion