Autumn colors finally arrive here in my little corner of Northern California. My evening walk took me past this tree just as the sun was going down behind a building, hitting the top of the tree, adding a touch of deeper gold.
- The Sunday Traveler ~ In The Hood in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Fallen Leaf
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Original San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Nature’s Farewell to Summer
- The Sunday Traveler Snapshots ~ Sunday Mornings Outside the Church