It was twenty degrees cooler today than it has been here lately. Fall is finally in the air. Pine trees that border one side of our back yard are dropping little leaves here and there, leaving these two on a bench under the trees.
- The Sunday Traveler ~ In The Hood in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Fallen Leaf
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Original San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Nature’s Farewell to Summer
- The Sunday Traveler Snapshots ~ Sunday Mornings Outside the Church