San Francisco. A city like no other. From the Embarcadero, to Coit Tower, to Russian Hill, to the Avenues, to The Haight, and to North Beach. Japan Town, China Town, The Mission. It’s all there, wrapped up in 49 square miles of magical, mystical beauty.
- The Sunday Traveler ~ In The Hood in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Fallen Leaf
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Original San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Nature’s Farewell to Summer
- The Sunday Traveler Snapshots ~ Sunday Mornings Outside the Church