San Francisco. A city like no other. From the Embarcadero, to Coit Tower, to Russian Hill, to the Avenues, to The Haight, and to North Beach. Japan Town, China Town, The Mission. It’s all there, wrapped up in 49 square miles of magical, mystical beauty.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge~Black and White Moon Solstice
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Casa de Los Angeles in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Macro in Red
- The Sunday Traveler~The Faces in San Miguel de Allende, Part 2
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Nature Down by The Creek