I’m spending an evening in Oakland (California), and gaze out at San Francisco, across the bay. The headlights of cars streaming across the bridge in to the City are on already, as the sun sets and that famous fog descends to wrap up another day. I used to work in the City, and as Tony did….I left my heart there.
- The Sunday Traveler ~ In The Hood in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Fallen Leaf
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Original San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Nature’s Farewell to Summer
- The Sunday Traveler Snapshots ~ Sunday Mornings Outside the Church