I’m spending an evening in Oakland (California), and gaze out at San Francisco, across the bay. The headlights of cars streaming across the bridge in to the City are on already, as the sun sets and that famous fog descends to wrap up another day. I used to work in the City, and as Tony did….I left my heart there.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ My Mexican Rooster
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Fabrica La Aurora in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ On The Street in San Miguel de Allende
- The Sunday Traveler ~ San Miguel Arcangel’s Murals
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White Bubbles