A quick trip anywhere always seems to result in stopping to take photos. There is no such thing as making a short little trip to the store for a quart of milk; there always seems to be a photo-op along the way. I’ve seen these sheep in a nearby field in my comings and goings for weeks now. Today was the day I couldn’t stand it any longer, and pulled over to take some photos.
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The View Out The Train Window
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Alone On the Road
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White on The Road
- The Sunday Traveler~Riding The Rails on The California Zephyr
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ On The Street at Sundown