A quick trip anywhere always seems to result in stopping to take photos. There is no such thing as making a short little trip to the store for a quart of milk; there always seems to be a photo-op along the way. I’ve seen these sheep in a nearby field in my comings and goings for weeks now. Today was the day I couldn’t stand it any longer, and pulled over to take some photos.
- The Sunday Traveler ~ In The Hood in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Fallen Leaf
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Original San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Nature’s Farewell to Summer
- The Sunday Traveler Snapshots ~ Sunday Mornings Outside the Church