No matter what, every day brings me sunshine through my fellow WordPress blogger friends. Some days bring a little extra blast of sunshine, like when someone awards me with The Sunshine Award.
Thanks are in order for he who nominated me, http://laviebohemeart.wordpress.com/ , a talented photographer with wonderful photos on his blog.
The next part of the award is to reveal 10 things about myself that are unknown to the general WP crowd
1. I have a nickname; it is not Angeline
2. I grew up in San Antonio, Texas
3. I speak fluent Spanish, and it was not my first language even though I am Mexican-American
4. I spent one month in Paris during the summer after my second year of college; I hooked up with a group from Spain and spent more time speaking Spanish than French for which I had been sent to study
5. I love being outside….in the sunshine
6. On summer evenings I could sit out in the patio forever
7. I love barbecue chicken
8. I love chocolate anything
9. I love coffee
10. I love red wine
So there you have it; and now I will pass this award on to three bloggers, even though it’s supposed to be 10 because I’ve followed way too many rules in my life, and I’m so over that
1. http://compassandcamera.wordpress.com/ , Compass and Camera, an incredible blog that covers the current life of a newly transplanted couple from Northern California to Singapore, and stories of previous travels also. Beautiful photography to go along with the stories. I think you’ll love this blog.
2. http://eof737.wordpress.com/ , Mirth and Motivation. A wonderful blog of thoughtful musings and things to think about. Great photography here too.
3. http://iphonephotog.wordpress.com/about/, iPhone Photographer. The blog name says it all. David creates wonderful photos with his iPhone, and was the greatest bit of serendipity for me to find right after I got my iPhone. I’ve learned from this blog…a lot!
Lead photo by Angeline M using iPhone 4s with ArtistaOil app