Kalapaki Beach in Kauai is a wonderful stretch of soft golden sand bordered by an incredible grass lawn the length of the beach. We were here six years ago and I fell in love with this goddess. The night before we left six years ago, I put a lei around her neck and told her I would be back. She waited for me all these years.
- The Sunday Traveler ~ In The Hood in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Fallen Leaf
- The Sunday Traveler ~ The Original San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Nature’s Farewell to Summer
- The Sunday Traveler Snapshots ~ Sunday Mornings Outside the Church