Kalapaki Beach in Kauai is a wonderful stretch of soft golden sand bordered by an incredible grass lawn the length of the beach. We were here six years ago and I fell in love with this goddess. The night before we left six years ago, I put a lei around her neck and told her I would be back. She waited for me all these years.
- The Sunday Traveler~ Afternoon Edition, The Nuns and a Templo in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge~Black and White Moon Solstice
- The Sunday Traveler ~ Casa de Los Angeles in San Miguel de Allende
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Macro in Red
- The Sunday Traveler~The Faces in San Miguel de Allende, Part 2