Here is the link to the article I couldn’t find when I referred to it on day 109. This is a long article but so worth the read, the very best that I have seen so I hope you take the time to wade through it, or at least give it a quick scan. Of significance to me are his remarks on page 4 stating that a “house can be an economic trap if it can’t be sold, and hold you back from moving to economic opportunity”.
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Alone On the Road
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ Black and White on The Road
- The Sunday Traveler~Riding The Rails on The California Zephyr
- Sally D’s Mobile Photography Challenge ~ On The Street at Sundown
- The Sunday Traveler~ Afternoon Edition, The Nuns and a Templo in San Miguel de Allende