My name is Angeline, and I’m a procrastinator. There, I’ve been putting this off, and there it is.
I’ve been given several awards by fellow bloggers and I’ve been dragging my feet in doing what one is supposed to do when given the awards. So, let’s get down to business.
Here are the regs, and since I like to color outside the lines, I’m lumping both awards together here, though you’re probably not supposed to do that:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated me and link back to them in this post(see above)
- Share 7 random things about myself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
7 things about me:
- I grew up in San Antonio, Texas
- I spent almost every summer in Mexico with relatives when I was growing up
- I spent my sophomore year of high school at a Mexican school in Guadalajara
- I married the love of my life 41 years ago (I was a child bride…ha ha)
- I have four children; our first-born son who was joined by his triplet siblings 22 months later (two boys and a girl).
- I love Hawaii
- I’m happiest when I’m outdoors
Here are my 7 nominees:
You will love all the bloggers I’ve nominated. Check out their blogs.
Photo at the top taken in Oahu, North Shore’s Haleiwa last year.